Sarah and Graham Cobb
Who are we?
Sarah is CIO
of Renold plc.
Graham is Director, Solutions Marketing at Ericsson.
Here are some useful pages:
Graham's software development:
- My Github repositories
- Synchronisation from Outlook to local files, KDE applications and Nokia Internet Tablet
- Nokia Internet Tablet software repository
- Rex 6000 programming
- TiVo programming
- Humax programming
- Software packages for WRT54G router running OpenWRT
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) support for Tcl
- Script to allow mrtg to work on Netgear DG834/DG834G V4 router
running firmware V5, which does not include SNMP.
Note that the script should be renamed
dg834stats-for-mrtg.pl, other instructions are in the comments in the script.
I do not know if this script will work with other versions of the DG834 hardware/firmware.
If you try it, please let me know (email address at bottom of page)
- My Linux kernel patch for NCR 53C810 support (April 2002, 2.4.19)
If you have found any of my software useful, please consider supporting the Free Software Foundation.
And some things that only work at home:
WAP home page
This page has been accessed
This web page is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 License.